Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's up!!!

I am really dry at home now...

I have a lot of time today but as a bad student, I refuse to complicate my mind with statistic, financial management, total quality management and or another subjects...

Checked some new games sister bought, want to play those but uh, not so interested.

Since I need to convert most of my CDs so I can upload to my iPod, I thought it might be a good idea to kill the time but then.. Uhmm too lazy.

Depot and I were MMSing but suddenly the connection was unavailable. Telkomsel really has problems (Since day before yesterday, its so impossible to sms or make phone call.).

I don't know whats up with this universe.
Rain. Blank spot.
I am being lazy (today).

Now what I do is thumbing on my treo, write an email then send to my blog.
Would be whole lot better if blogger can host images one attaches on email.

No comments:

Post a Comment