Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kill me now!

Hwahahahaha...
This is very funny.
Keeps me laugh... And rolling...

Am I so inadequate?

I didn't withdraw money this morning as I planned and now I don't have money at all...

Well, I only have Rp 1500 (Imagine USD1=Rp 9200, now you know how poor when I say poor.)

My sister, Meggi, asked for Rp 5000 this morning to buy something when I just wanted to leave for campus.

Now as a bus chaser, to think that tomorrow I need to pay the buses, I need to have at least Rp 4000.

Can't help, I need to ask for my Rp 5000.

So... I yelled her... (she plays dance music so loud..)

Me : "You took my 5000 this morning? Give me back now...?"
Meggi : "Whaaaaat?"
Me : "I don't have money... Damn."

Then we both laughed.

She stepped into my room, gave me some money and then her eyes met mine.

We laughed like crazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment