Sunday, February 26, 2006

Missed call

I still don't understand this...

I had a missed call from +6281728187xx this morning and soon as I realized that, I called back that number.

Well I didn't expect that someone will answer the call as I thought it was an overseas call (usually no number is showed or a random number which none owns showed).

Anyway, the girl answer the call right away at the very first ring (what a needy!)...
I asked who's she, she didn't make sound. Dumb silent!

So I asked her gently what on earth is the fucking problem that she called me...
(Just FYI... I am a mild-mannered person, so I tend not to use any fucking words when speak to public. Or strangers.).

She said "Ehhh.. ehhh.. I didn't do it..."

What a fucking time waster.
I hung up before I changed into an anger dick and sprout things out (I am not talking about hot white cum!).

Next? She sent me an sms, to tell me that she was being curious (read: she had nothing better to do) so she dialed my number, which she thought is another structure of digits on her number.

Stupid.
So what?
You expect me to ask you out for a date? Have sex with you? (Ok some will think that I think too far...).
Pass�!

Now she did that fucking thing again. Call, hear it ring then hang up!

Fucking cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment