Saturday, February 18, 2006

Pop sms

I was doing my laundry... But felt so tired and sleepy.
So to keep my eyes open, I sms all friends.
Friends who, like an era, we don't communicate.

Here are those who saved me from being a dormant.

Depot, Jakarta.
I told her that I have an account on friendster now and asked her to approve me as a friend.
I also told her that I heard she has a new walkman phone now.
She was shocked, how fast news bounces around. Then asked me about my in-progress book. And my study.
Tomorrow she'll set the GPRS and MMS then mms me her recent pictures.

Dony, Surabaya.
We talked about mobile phones. How he loves and confuses what to choose between Motorola V3i, XDA Orion, Nokia N80 and 9300, SonyEricsson K750i and W900. But at the end he agrees not to consider Nokia.
I still keep telling people that everytime they buy a Nokia, God kills a kitten.

Candy, Jambi.
Hmmm mainly we shared all the secrets. And that was... good!
Secret should remain secret?

Hui, Jakarta.
I asked where and what's she doing now...
She replied, in jakarta, just back from the movie.
Today's a birthday of her friends and the birthday girl invited them to watch "fun with Dick & Jane", her treat of course.
She also told me about what happened when she was in our hometown. I am fully updated about hometown stuff now.

I also sent sms to Ebo and Jenny but both were dorks :O
They didn't asnwer it.
Sleep already perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment