Monday, February 20, 2006

3G

Lucy, a cousin in Singapore is a sleepless freak.
She just made a quick call (Well, I can't talk long now, need to sleep soon, so we had a very short one) and asked me why the hell she couldn't Video-call me?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Because... I live in a third world country?
Maybe.

Correct answer = 3G's Providers just got their licenses and they may need several months to cover some areas. And since I live in Jogja, top is in a year (perhaps). So don't bother to try to videocall me... though I own a 3G mobile now...

Hmm she told me she wanted to show me a cute boy she's with in a club (what a show-off!).

To hell, after we hang up, I shot my self with my bed-hair then sent her...

use 3G camerause superb camera

with a message...

Hey you two, enjoy me!
:D

I must be drunk!
Without drink!



---
Pics taken with 903SH.
left : internal camera (for video-call)
right : (kiss kiss) its 3.2 MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment