Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Becky and Sushi

I was trying to download all my songs from my old iPod, as too lazy to convert all the CDs again, to upload to my new one.
Didn't work.
I used a shareware application which I downloaded from iPodlounge.com.
The warning window appeared, I need to put iPod on disk-mode (means I need to choose automatically updated, not manually updated).
I did.
And... Kaboom!
My old iPod holds 25 songs only now as I chose updated 25 most played songs only.
Now I must convert all the CDs to upload to both iPods!!!
I wanted to scream, make a piercing cry to express the pain and perhaps wake all the dead men up.
But I couldn't.
My neighbour was doing some kind of ceremony, to remember their son whom passed away a thousand days ago. (I knew this because there were two men delivering plates of food, and I asked what's the occasion.)

Becky, my sister's dog was barking in a different way, she did sound angry yet nervous, (I notice mostly she barks this way because something grasps her attention, like a stranger on our yard. Mouse is part of "stranger" too.) and for I didn't know what to do to undo the updated, I went to see Becky and her new toy.
It was dark.
So I went back to the house to get the torch.
When I went back to see that thing, wow... it was a nice little Sushi.
Ehm.. This Sushi has nothing to do with Japanese, fish nor seafood.
It was a small bird.
I named her (hopefully not him, I am not an omniscient who knows the bird's sex by look or touch, -wouldn't say smell-) Sushi.
I wanted to name her Lucy but my cousin wouldn't like the idea to name a bird after her.
Hmm I keep the bird for sure.
I still have a cage of my run-away hamsters.
And sushi is not so big.
She fits to the cage.



Oh but I am not aware for this situation. I don't have birds food. Once when I was small, I had Ester, a cockatoo, she ate banana and biscuits. But no way Sushi can eat banana. There's no banana around this hour. So I cut a small piece of apple and put together in the cage with a small container of water.
I hope she is still alive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment