Saturday, February 18, 2006

Swizz

I have no idea why the fuck on earth I got so many junk emails per day.

And this one dropped to my gmx account, just by now. Seems like automatically sent to all dot ch address.

I am not rich like a swiss man, I just have swiss email address, so it's useless to try to grasp my attention with your useless products.

I remember once I put a link to my email address on my website and then I started to be flooded with those spams.

Now this gmx address, I use as a main email address, use it for the push email service. And there are no links anymore to it.

Feel honour to know that address :))

---
From: "Lena Schulz" <Dame7348@outgun.com>
To: info@mediation-sg.ch

Cc: ruth.halter@sfdrs.ch, fritz.fankhauser@winterthur.ch,

r.wuesten@tectron-finanzberatung.ch, ---@---.ch

Reply-To: Dame7348@outgun.com
Subj: findest Du die Frauen, die genau das glleiche suchen wie Du (bezeichnet beiden )
Date: 18 Feb 2006 7:27 pm
Loaded 250 of 1203 bytes

Hier bist Du genau richtig! Dies ist die Seite auf der Du findest was Du suchst: GEILEN UND UNKOMPLIZIERTEN SEX, ohne irgendwelche Verplichtungen einzugehen!

In unserer Datenbank findest Du mehr als 250,000 Profile fi
[--Load More--]
[--View HTML in Browser--]

No comments:

Post a Comment