Friday, February 17, 2006

bored bored bored.

Last night, slept at 2.30 am.
This morning, woke up at 9 am.

Missed two calls from mom.
Got 2 smses from (another) gadget freaks, inform me that motorola V3i is Rp 2.9 million now (yesterday it was Rp 3.6 million!) and from my brother, asking me whether I've sent his stuff or not... (answer: I haven't.).
And got three emails, one from a class mate, blackberry girl (how cute her blackberry is!), one comment-update from moblog.co.uk and one from Anita Vasquest with subject : Hi my love! (definitely spam.)

Called mom at 9.30 am.
Bad connection.
Recalled her minutes after...

Next, called my brother.

Then, sent smses to some friends.

Checked my schedule, I must finish a homework, deadline is tomorrow morning.

Naaaaahhhh, too lazy to do it now. Beside I know my self best, I work best under-pressure.
So I will do it tonight.

Now... Will watch some dvds after laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment