Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Loveable

Some of what I brought from my last embarkation, which I decide to recommend are :

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon [MUST buy!]
Alan Hollinghurst's The Line Of Beauty [i am still in the beginning but it's already interesting]
31 songs - Nick Hornby [in the middle]
Shanghai Baby by Wei Hui [all thumbs up]
Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn [they said this is the best. don't read it yet]

Correct, they're the novels. Do googles!

Movie?
Well, I bought 3 dvds when had a chance to be in the shop.
They're Closer [kinda lost, but i like it!], Calendar Girl [not yet watch] and Confession of Teenage Drama Queen [a bit funny but don't really like it. too teen!]

Bags?
Huahahaha. Just buy one when you think it looks damn good.
Two is even better.

Gadgets?
Yeah, saw a lot, bought one. Some will be soon in Indonesian market.
Nokia 7710 is a pretty bloody interesting thing. But too expensive for what it features.
Motorola MPx I dare to say, a must!
Powerbook [ok, i admit, i am too much in love with this thing], just buy it!

What else?
Places? Clubs? Pubs?
Ehm.. I better sign off. Right before some get me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment