Tuesday, January 11, 2005

lack of taste

As I can't even open my hosting provider's web, I am totally hot.
Burning up. Sweating.
Something must've happened.
And what makes me want to scream,

' S t u c k h e r e . . .
with a noisy atmosphere comes from tofu's song. [too lazy to link tofu, do a google yourself if you're insterested in a noisy maker band]
I can't stand why the front desk girl in this internet cafe can enjoy that song!
Now, it's a day time. Damn hot day. And you're supposed to hear something chilling.
There's a lot of options. Take Emi Fujita to play. Or Susan Wong. Or any others favorite golden sweet memories of yours...

Gees, now it's linkin park! Plus Jay Z!
End of the world! It supposed to be played in the morning! To wake you up!
Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh.....

Hey lady, you're fired!
If I'm the boss.

Alas I ain't.
Uuuuuuuhhmmm take a very long deep breath.
And go. Leave this bloody noisy world.
I'm checking out.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment