Wednesday, January 12, 2005

hate/love

School.
Friends.
Hate/Love.
Life.

Do not get bored. Feel lucky that I'll post a lot.
And this is a quite [i'll say] funny one.

A friend of mine in the past [well, we still be friends, but not like we were, so just named it, X], did text me last night.
It's been a long long long time [imagine, about 3 or 4 years] since we moved to our chosen city to study.
At first, X introduced Xself to me. With few things that X thinks will remind me of X.
Sure I remember X. We had a great bond. We trusted each other. We cared each other. And at the end we betrayed each other. Well, X betrayed me, in fact.
I was [and i am] a very nice boy who .. just nice! And nice boy doesn't betray.
Anyway, X just wanna know how's my life. My study [we were the best! yeah, it's cocky but that's the truth]. And everything [include who's my lover, if happened that i have one].
For being polite, I asked X more less the same.
And at the end, we asked each other about our desire.

X wants to be a friend of mine. In this present. Perhaps in future also.
X wants me join our old group and back to our lovely city next holiday.
X wants to be the best and get best job X ever dreamt.
X wants to have children and make me a god father [with laugh X texted. So, can't help, really don't care whether X was serious or not].

Then it was my turn as X forced me to tell my desire.
I was going to tell X that I wanna be an author or in a worst case, a journalist, who has got over the past [which can interpreted that i am still a friendly friend of X's]
But then I decided to text X

I am young.
I wanna have fun.
And get my fame.

Then it took a long for X to reply.
And me to think.
For old time's sake, do not be such sentimental.
I am a very new person. I learn everyday. And change everyday if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment