Tuesday, January 11, 2005

happily back to life

Holidays off.
Back to jogja now.
With six new novels to read [i am not sure when will i finish them], three dvds, and few more junks.
Whoops, plus a lot of experiences :)
Had the chance to meet three new persons. And learnt tons of thing.
God knows, how small I was, being in that groups. Well, I am!
Perhaps, my life will starts at 30... if I have a chance to be so, surely.

Anyway, today's the day that made me nervous.
The day to pick up the result of [only] 5 classes I took.
And it was a damn great thing for me. Quite satisfied.
Before, I was thinking that being blond must be something ridiculous.
You know, some say they have light brain. Some say they've much more fun ;)
And I was lost in it. Forgot a lot of things. Being a slow thinker. And it was so fit, like I'd a light brain. And about being someone who has so much fun? Do not ask me.
But I dare to say that I am a lucky one. A bloody lucky one.
Now, as things back to normal.
Classes to join. Courses to take. I am thinking to dye my hair again, to make it darker.
Is there any dark ash to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment