Monday, January 31, 2005

Come back!

It's 05:15 pm. now.
I just finish Operations Research class [God knows, 2 questions homework is just too much if deadline is 11:00 am. tomorrow.] and I must say that one couldn't get away from math ever.
I like math but I was expecting that it'll be easier in Management and I'll have a lot of spare time to play or surf or do something else.
And when I say math, believe me, I am talking about Linier programming, Simplex programming, so so.

About 7 minutes ago, I was walking from my campus to this internet cafe [I like this one for I could use my FlashDisk to save what I'd like to download] and did make a stop to buy some fried stuff -you know, fried tofu etc- and... what I am going to tell is, do not eat them with green chili if you skipped your lunch.
Stomach problem, make you feel like make a poo.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment