Saturday, January 15, 2005

closer

What will happen to you when you finally watch closer?
Will you push your self to play a role just like Natalie Portman did?
Or will you try to speak queen english just to feel sexier than Clive Owen?
Wanna be childish author like Jude Law?
Well, the effects may vary...

And what happened to me?
I am taking portrait pictures now.
Not because I like Julia Roberts [believe me, i really don't like her. i just don't]
With a pocket digital camera I think I still can make some close-up photograph [and i mean it. a very close up photograph] and it's time to use macro!
And guess what?
I just picked 4 12R photographs.
Surely some of your not favorite part of face will appear [as the pictures meant to be something real, with your pluses and minuses] in a big paper, and... hmm your sibling may will love to laugh at!
Like.. my lips. My sister's cheek. Or my brother's nose.
But hey, that's for fun! And to show that you dare to look like a human being without make-ups! Oh, and strangers... smile!
I'm out now...

PS : should I post the pictures also?

No comments:

Post a Comment