Wednesday, August 04, 2004

So, life's beautiful again..
Don't have so many trouble (except an idea that still sticks on my mind.. Money should solves all the troubles -all my wants) so I think I should post something that can shows me later that I have to have a great spirit to finish my study fastly, if it'll be not so smooth.

Steps I should take :

1. Focus on my study...
2. Don't think about gadgets too much!
3. Don't travel too much (what?!)
4. Stick at home! Do homeworks!
5. Take some courses, if necessary.
6. Save the money! (Objection!)
7. No flirt around (ehm, did I?)
8. Ehmm.. Just do my best..

like what it's writen on my hat,
FUCK THE REST, I'M THE BEST
keep it on my mind!

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20 PM

    hi steve, if i may know what specific reason does your family have against you enrolling in economics?
    3 years ago i was in the same dillema. i really really wanted to do design and i have a talent for it too, but my family wanted me to do economics or business. they believe economics will lead to better career and wider job prospects. i had to choose too. but contrary to what i would have normally decided, i resolved to give 'business/ecs' a go. and i'm kinda glad i did it cause these days its an easier career path.
    i suppose IT and economics are both good choices. my boyfriend did IT and is a programmer, he earns quite a decent living. But friends who have done economics also did very well. so this is why i am curious why your family is against you studying economics.

    anyway do what u know you will enjoy most.

    -NOA-
    www.sovereignlake.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noa :)
    well, mom thinks [so does auntie!] that learning IT is an asset for my future ^^' it's too much better than economy, they said so.
    anyway, am on my way to economy now :)

    ReplyDelete