Thursday, August 26, 2004

here comes another "wanna have"

Just finished the today's last class...
Mathematical Economics.
Not so horrible.
Got some more friends (few ambonese also) but don't really think I should let them get closer... They're too young haha
Not telling that I'm that old, but I just don't wanna be the first who kick them to make their eyes open :)

Tomorrow? Have no class, so I'll open my eyes all night long... doing my laundry, and play games with my sister!
Talking bout games, she did buy an N-Gage! Nokia!
Who need a nokia? We're not into Nokia things!
I used to believe what people say that ...

Everytime you buy a Nokia, God kills a kitten!

... But, it's hard for me to admit that, I also wanna buy one!
Who cares for the kitten! [Oops]
Yeah, you don't have to leave any bad comment. People know that I'm Mr want-them-all. What can I do? Can't help..

By the way, start next monday, I'll be very busy.. So you don't need to check this blog often.


I thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
[Kid Rock - Sheryl Crow]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Boy, I worry you will never change ! And then you are so busy that you have to turn off your mobile and after that you are too tired to talk. I think I must find somebody who has time for his lover....(not serious - just a little bit he he)

    ReplyDelete