Saturday, August 21, 2004

ambonese goes japan?

Just went out from the 07.30am class -yess, I also think that it is too early-. Took -only- 2 hours for the prof to explain what to do to get A, B or C -who wants to have D and E?-
and I think it's quite easy as we answered him that we prefer the average scoring than percentage one.
Means what?
I'll need long time to explain, so I won't. Anyway, it's great and I'm sure that most will get A or B. Good news huh?
Now I'm going to check some courses that maybe interesting to join.. and fit to my schedule..
Like..
Arab? Kidding?
English? Need to improve grammar so so but not now..
French? Gee!
German? Ain't that bad, is it?
Japan? Hmm it makes my heart beats faster to think about..
Manadarin? No please..
Spanish? Do they have in this small town?
Italian? maybe later..

No comments:

Post a Comment