Thursday, August 12, 2004

Brand new steven... looks so happy

This morning.. everything has changed.
And I need no bother my self with my minuses...
Yes, this legs are short,
This skin looks funny as its not same all over my body -I even did bother my self buy tanning oil and do sunbathing whatsoever to get a brownie look, brownie all over-
This eyes ain't normal,
Body? Need some extra time in the gym?
What else?
Make it simple, I am so unperfect in this life...
But....!
Since today, I am the very thankful person.
And I really enjoy my self.. my life.. all my belongings..
No more hold me down with my minuses!!!

... another thing is..
Sister's decided that it's ok for her to take a break this year.
Know what does it mean?

Oh.. also, I think I'll delete all my web pages but blog.
I never update them..
And my contact page! Gee, got a lot smses from unknown people.. and the misscalleds are horrible.
I don't need that contact page!
After all, everyone who has time to visit this blog will hear a song from my dear Eva Cassidy...
Just wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment