Monday, August 09, 2004

lover acts like mom? young sister and I in the same class? what a wonderful world.. yess, laugh! see friends shaking hands..

Busy busy busy day.. and busy busy busy me..
Are you busy busy busy person in this busy busy busy day also?
Hey, lover.. busy busy busy you?

Ehm, last night I used my matrix, (the replacement which I got last week but didn't have a chance to activate it yet) to access gprs and tried to post something I'd like but.. it's some problem to post a new one, so I'll try to remember what I wanna tell you and write it down today..

Hmm.. here it is..
What's the different between your mom and your lover?
From whom you'll get "don't upgrade it, not worth enough.." or "stick with your old mobiles" (well, it is relative.. how one can say about age) or... "it's just wasting money, you should know it" or make it simple, "NO!"
Yess, they must come from your mom and not your lover ;)
(again, it must be so relative.. one who comes from a modern rich family won't have a problem doing that)
Who's the mom? And the lover? hands up pleasee...
Ehm.. what if your lover starts to act like your mom?
[PS : at the end of this post, you'll find something you deserve to know]

Btw, this morning I went to campus and doing that stuff, to migrate from IT to Economy... And for today, it's over. But I gotta do it again tomorrow... Some things can't be done today, that's why.
...
It's kinda.. yeah, make me a lil bit nervous to think that my lovely sister will take the same major with me as she failed the theology.
Tomorrow she'd like to announce whether she waits another year or just does the economy :)
I shouldn't feel that way, as I'm not so button down person but yeah, it's funny to be in the same class with her hehehe
Anyway, it's my decision.. And seems like the first bullet is in its way.. But I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll study economy.



NB : about mom vs lover... how many people (yeah, not so many people here read my blog, so? feel special, dude!) think that its mine? Does everybody think it's one of my friend's story?
Hohoho...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Boy boy boy ! What shall I say ? Terrible, if you think that I am acting like your mom (even though she might be right most often he he he).At last you still refer to me as your lover (I hope it is me you are referring to...).Well , I took note of your remarks and will think about.And never forget that I love you dearly.
    hb

    ReplyDelete