Sunday, August 15, 2004

As usual, if someone in my place wanna do laundry, must do it at night time.. because the water runs better than day time's. So now, I've got nothing to do but open my eyes and hear Diana Krall's while the machine works. I should find a water pump someday... It'll helps in doing day time laundy. Don't think it's a cheat, even when the pump sucks more than I should get. It is a try to survive. Men should work at day and take rest at night, right? Well, that supposed to happen in my life for I don't step into night club. Btw, tomorrow I should wake up early so I can go to campus and join them pray as the semester will begin on the next day. Uh, hardly can wait to learn how to be an economist haha.. Wait wait wait.. pray? Early morning? Yeah, why don't pray? It's been a very long time since i did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment