Tuesday, August 31, 2004

bite your own tongue, boy!

Nothing special to report.
Bought My N-Gage QD.
And yes, its really a QD, Quality Downgrade.
No radio and Mp3 like what first generation N-Gage has.
[Well, you can install mp3 but how bout radio?]
But if radio and mp3 mean nothing for you, it's a great toy plus handy! I really like this toy!
And because I'd to charge this new toy for 8 hours, I didn't have so much time to sleep. So, this morning I was so sleepy..
I was even sleeping in the class!
And sure, the prof did know that something strange happened in his class. But he wasn't upset. Or mad. He's so... fun!
He even gave me some tips, what to do when feel like sleep...

"Bite your own tongue!"

If you don't like to do it yourself...

"Find someone to bite your tongue!"

Hehehe, what a dirty prof!
Who wants to give him a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment