Tuesday, September 27, 2005

President and petroleum

There's something in these days that I don't really care, but at last it turns out to be an everywhere-topic.

So, the oil's price is up.
Who cares?
Why should I bother my self with it?
I don't drive.
I have nothing to worry about...
Mostly I take public bus, and if its fare is up too, yeah its not so bad...

Now, -apart from the price- like not enough problems happen, it also hard to get...
I pity for those who drive their bugs or jazz or whatever (eh I dont know for sure that someone in Jogja drives a Porsche here).
The queueing at the gas station is so damn long. Straight up, what makes me post this, is the... -I will say a mistake-, worst mistake our loved-by-public president, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) created.
I don't know why as a leader he couldn't be a "rebel"...
He should learn from the history anyway.
Soeharto, when he was the president, announced right 2 hours before the oil's price's up.
See? At that time, who would stock up the oil in 2 hours? Who listen to the radio at 10pm anyway...

Now I gotta ask these...
What was in SBY's mind?
And what did his mate, Jusuf Kalla (JK) do?
I don't know their intentions at all...
By the way, why it's so hard to have a president who really care for the people? The one who smart enough to lead but isn't greedy.

When I was small, I wanted to be a President. Now I know that it's so hard to be a president. We owe too much already, and I dont think I wanna work hard find the way to pay the debts... And make someone who'll replace me someday owe another billions.

No comments:

Post a Comment