Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dry up!

Ok, life's pretty dull and dry now for some reasons...

» Brother and cousin has left, so its me and sister only, in this jungle house. We need more people...

» Too many to buy, so little money I have.
Even already put my plastic-alarm ON, try hard not to swipe them so often.
Once, I told a friend that I need a side job.
He replied "You don't need any job. You just need money."
Touchè!

» I need my damn powerbook to go on my project. Damn, I really want to finish the story and find a publisher. Or anyone would love to help me publish it?

» I am learning how to be a good marketeer. When the time's right, mañana, I'll sign for any great numbers.
[mom, your son's been adopting a whole brand new lifestyle for real good].

» Oh and tonight? In 5 minutes I will do my homework. Financial Management. Ok, you got it right, ain't cushy. In real life, I won't say that I am good at it.

ckckck...

No comments:

Post a Comment