Friday, September 16, 2005

Bon vivant

Ooouch so long skip the french class and I barely can remember what I was taught, kind of totally forget.

Last night, I was watching God is great (I started to like Audrey Tautou since Amelie) and for the movie was in french -sure I set the subtitle to english, I wont let my self keep guessing what they talk for 2hours-, I thought I better find a friend who wants to take the course with me! (If I have no time to select a native speaker hohoho)

Oh but that's not the point... What I wanna write here is...
I'd been very busy with all the homeworks, and lost almost all my fun time!

When I was in surabaya few days ago, Dony (friend from high school) gave me many mobile phone magazines. And I remember that it's been a very long time since I bought my last one, Treo.

Despite the fact that I love my treo so much, I need another mobile.
Trust me, I ain't such as a boy who love to do a ménage à trois.
For I never had a motorola so far, it would be nice to get MotoRazr V3, black one.
Yeah, it lacks for memory and a MP camera but cant resist its shape.
So slim. I want one.

And... -Ok, I am a sinner- I did my research for sharp mobile, and once you own a GX30, you will want to have V902 so badly, which much better than the perfect-then GX30.
Fortunately, you can -only- get V902 from swisscom.
Means, I better make my plan to fly there? :)

"I don't know, sir. Can you? *smile* I like to have a V902."

It's a ménage à quatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment