Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fight for the right

I should post this one 2 days ago, right when I had the chance to talk to Padang Digital.
They tried to call me few times when I was in accounting management class. Surely, missed the calls.
So I called them back when the class was over.

The man did sound... (forgive me to be frank) classless.
His point was they never said that I have to pay us$200 to have my powerbook repaired.
Ck..ck..ck..

Anyway, have any idea why they bother themselves to reach me?

Apparently, it's a something they gotta do!
When I had the information that they issued a warranty statement, I sent an email to Copperwired, where I bought the powerbook, and asked them what's wrong with its warranty.

The email then was forwarded to the right man! Now, I think everything's gonna be ok. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment