Saturday, September 24, 2005

Financial Management

I am doing my homework now... Financial management.
Exactly the same questions like we had at mid term.
In fact, it's a way to get a bigger/better point for those whose score below 100 (from 200).
My score? 25 from 200!
No kidding. I am the "stupidest" one in our class.

The score upset me!
The professor really upset me.

Despite the fact that she gave incomplete questions, no hint at all, and forced you to assume (ie. you gotta assume when the client will pay his debt, surely it affects the annual payments!), her attitude drives me crazy. Friends said she's trying to make an impression that she's a "man eater", but I feel pity for her. I can see that she is lacking of self confidence.

And what I couldn't understand is she gave points for those who just copied everything from the book, no matter how wrong the numbers were!
I calculated correctly use the right formula and what did I get? 25 from 200!
Sometimes I think all idiots encircle me.
Really, I do.
Or perhaps I am the idiot who excessively proud of my self...

Yes, I know this is bad to talk bad about others but... Couldn't help.
I am writing what I feel.
Yet I hope that she'll give me at least B.
An A and blessed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment