Tuesday, November 02, 2004

the story. part 1.

You were noticed that Ve, Ian and Mike will be in jogja. And their stories already on the net. So here's the story of mine.

On Saturday they were arrived, directly from airport they went to NatureBoy's place. Then moved to their hotel room. And my first meeting with them was in Superman cafe. It's a great time to [have something to] relief your hot day. Really.
And it's just great to see them again. Well, NatureBoy is living in the same city with me but for some reasons we seldom meet. He's so busy as an artist and I'm quite busy with my management things.
Ve, Ian and Mike are living in jakarta. So for sure it's kinda nonsense to write that I meet them quite often :)
From Superman cafe, we'd like to go to Solo [a city an hour away from jogja] but we didn't make it as we were late. We missed the train. From train station [A place I really like to be when I feel down must be this place. I really enjoy the sounds of the trains. They sound like they'll split or explode but still, such a fantastic music for me].
At night, we had dinner at Lesehan Wida [located on Kaliurang street] together with Iqbal and friends of Mike's.
Soda lounge was the next target. We're there [well, I was there] just to taste their Soda's. And I really enjoy it's atmosphere, although we didn't talk much but read a lot. Yes, read.

On Sunday, we went to the pool after having our lunch at a place somewhere on Pasar Kembang area.
You must know what was happening in the pool. You're right, we swim... Ve flirts hahaha kidding.
Ian taught me some styles but I stil can't swim that way. So, I just dive. That's easier.
From the pool, we had dinner at Es Eny [not so far from Galeria Mall] then moved to Galeria Mall. Doing some crazy things like.. what they call that thing.. DDR? Something about dance dance and dance. And together with Ian, I got the title, worst dancer hahaha.
After that, we went to SOBO pakualaman [on Sultan Agung street] and had some cakes. This trip, Ve cs. transform us from eat-when-you-need to just-eat-them-all. :)

On Monday, Ve, Ian, Mike and NatureBoy were packing the paintings they'll bring to jakarta for an exhibition on December.
In noon, I was asked whether I can go with them to Solo or not. Sure I can. I want. Never been in Solo before :)
So, we decided to meet at Periplus bookshop, Malioboro Mall. While waiting for them, I saw two books, very cheap, only Rp 10.000 per each. About Mollucas and Irian Jaya.
And it's been making me homesick to see the pictures. I really love where I was born. Thank God, I come from Mollucas, a very beautiful place with beautiful flora and fauna. Sure, very beautiful people also ;)
Oh, we had something to taste at the cafe inside that bookshop!
See? Everythings about filling our stomach!
Finally we went to Solo. And we had Nasi Liwet for the dinner then moved to Roemahkoe for dessert... :)
They told that roemahkoe is belong to Mr Akbar Tanjung. Don't know who's Akbar Tanjung? Do a Google!
He leads the Golongan Karya party.
Oh, they have 13 rooms/beds at roemahkoe! And not so expensive, around Rp 250 grand something. Interested?

This early morning, Ian and Mike left for jakarta. Ve got the late flight, evening one.
They're all in jakarta now eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment