Saturday, November 20, 2004

write me?

Hmm... actually got nothing to write here...
I am blank [as usual]... Oh, lately I have plenty ideas about my plots [hmm still dare to dream to be an author] hope I could save some ounces of my energy then stick my ass and start to write again...
Woke up this morning at 6 am [golly gee, pain all over my body...], then had a rush time, to catch the bus, went to novotel to take shower [we still have problem with water!] and moved from there to campus. Join Accounting class at 7.30. Then a good news he told us... [or remind us?] that at 8 am we'll have some demo how to register online for next semester [thanks to me, i already knew how to] so, it was only 30 minutes in that class!
But he really knew exactly what to do in 30 minutes, a homework would be good. And as we only have one more chance to meet before final test, he asked us whether we could join together on thursday class [i really hate when they do things they like with no care for others! i am busy on every thursday til this semester over! mean, i'll miss one class again just to join this Accounting, like before!] and most of us said yes, so we'll have Acounting on thursday! Cheers!

Oh, right now I'm in Computer Lab. And this is my second time since I renewed my status :)
Downloading iTunes and do a browse.
When I finish, should be home and prepare all the stuff before go to pay all the bills... today's my last chance, before go to Surabaya...

And about hair color... I'll keep it black for few more months.
Not because I can't handle the way to be a brunette or blonde or cooper head, but it just because I am still looking for a perfect color hahaha...
grey also looks fabulous but I'll look 10 years older, I think.
Same thing happen if I choose white?

No comments:

Post a Comment