Monday, November 15, 2004

now what?

Whoops... jogja getting normal now!
[normal? uhm I'd not like to make it normal then]
A lot of cars... Motorbikes... Buses... and people!
Thanks god, shopping malls are open...
Easy to get foods...
Just back to life!

Oh, I met Ivonne and her boyfriend [is he?] when I was in Galeria 15 minutes ago!
It's been 1 year [?] since I saw her last time... Cool. Still looks pretty :D
But next time, make sure you don't ask me about that stupid bastard, Ivonne :)

Tomorrow... what to do?
Don't know... Have nothing to do. But thinking a lot about The Sims 2.
[i know i am just too late to play this game...!] I really like this game!
But I must wait for a long queue.
We [Meggi, Jack, Gusty and I] love this game so much, and we gotta fight for the chance to play this game.
Could play only on Meggi's PC [can't install it on stupid old notebook of mine!] so its kinda sucks.
I will play this game again in 3 more days...! Tomorrow, Gusty's turn. A day after, Jack's.
God, I'm so desperately need a new notebook. Powerbook.
Oh and the classes will start again in 3 days. [bored!!!]
[hey, got my ticket to surabaya.. will be there from 22 to 24]

No comments:

Post a Comment