Monday, November 08, 2004

upside down

My days have been something strange lately...
The problem with water supply makes me gotta sleep late, and wake up late! And for the water is not much, I won't take the risk to use it in morning. I decide to make a stop at Novotel and use my membership to take quick shower before go to my campus. So when I become too lazy in the evening, I don't have to go out just to take shower!

Oh, and homeworks. Got two homeworks. Economics math. In english. Huh, the worst is.. must do it in a group. And I don't have friends :))
Great!
Should make friends start today!

Hmm my Grandpa will leave for Dobo in 12 more days. And I am supposed to take him to Surabaya to meet my Auntie. For a week they'll be in Surabaya for a medical check up then take the flight to Ambon. Next day they'll go with my sister and her baby to Dobo.
Oh, funny thing is, the ticket from Ambon to Dobo cost two times more expensive than Surabaya - Ambon!

No comments:

Post a Comment