Saturday, October 30, 2004

hot hot hot

I'm so tired this morning. sleepy.
For now we seem have problem with water supply, they make schedules!
You will get your water at night for this week, next week you'll get it at day.
So last night, I was busy with water things.
And God! It's very hot now!
I need to change my shirt 3-4 times a day! Sweatin' all the time...
I thought the problem with ozone is getting worst, but my grandpa who thinks he always know everything better, told me that it's normal in last quarter that the weather getting hotter. In november or december it will be very windy and rainy... Trust me, he said.
Talking about grandpa, he with my auntie will go back to Dobo [our paradise island, trust me.. it worth -enough- to visit] and they ask me to prepare the tickets, everythings.. but until now, I still don't know when exactly they will leave. Great.
When they leave, I also should leave eh?
Going somewhere?
Go for winter?
Ehm, could anyone tell me why we don't have winter here in Indonesia?

one way ticket to eskimo, please...

Ve, Ian and a friend named Mike will be in Jogja in an hour? Very soon...
What will we do in this "holy summer"? Be in shopping mall? Please.
I don't have aircon, so it will be good to be in that damn small shopping mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment