Saturday, October 02, 2004

SMS me the questions!

Oh my God.. Blessed be me.
No pretest this morning....... Am I happy? Unhappy?
Hmm I prepare my self well last night. I even ask Mr-SMS-bombarder, Donny [my junior in high school, he's studying management in surabaya since last 3 years, so I can say that he's my senior now..] to test me. So he tested me all night long via SMS... And this is the newest method I ever tried hahaha. Result? Dare to ask huh? 50-50 hehehe. I got the same number for both wrong and right answers. Means, in real battle I'll get 5. God!
Already sleeping at 11:30 pm, so we ended up at 11:45 pm, for I need to sleep. And in my dream, my sister and her friends are celebrating her birthday [funny, she was born on august!]... and they ask me to join the party when they meet me on my way to my campus... what I gotta choose? Exams or her? I choose her... Uhm, I never be a good college eh?... Then I woke up. It was 04:00 am. Couldn't go back to sleep. So I turn the music on [it was Macy Gray's The best of] and have this body's shaking in that early morning... Replied few SMSes then go back to accounting book... I was more than ready for the exam! [cocky ugh?]
Anyway, this morning.. The prof gave some questions for exercise, instead. And this time? 100% correct!


PS : Does anyone know where to learn boxing? I should go and check Thai-Boxing once!

No comments:

Post a Comment