Friday, October 08, 2004

tomorrow never come? whose wish?

God, finally the mid test almost over.
This morning, Micro Economy test. 4 questions. 3 of them need your memory skill [so I have no doubt that they're correct!] and the last one need your math skill [you can doubt me in this case, for me it's 50-50] Well, not because I am weak in math, but I missed my last page of Micro. And I do not know the formula. So, I did it my way. I created my own formula to get the elasticity price of demand. Yeah, try my luck!
Oh tomorrow will be the last day... for mid test! Economy mathematic [EM] and Management. I'll focus on EM for there's a lot of formulas to remember. Management? Just tell stories. And I am the best in telling stories, right?

Ehm, I already have schedules for my saturday and sunday.
Saturday, I will go out and have little fun hohoho.
On Sunday, with brother will be looking for a monitor for his PC [ehm he's good in comparing price, so we'll need hours!] then on afternoon, meet my old friend who still does modelling thing.
"Why so hard to reach you?! Suddenly disappear, unpolite boy you are!" He text me.
"Hahaha sorry. Didn't mean to! Just have no longer fantasy being popular in that way! People change, you know. I'd love to have people know me for I win the physics olympic! Alas, it won't happen haha"
"Plak. [slap] You should be at Galeria Mall on sunday. We'll meet you there"
"We?"
"Just be there!"
"If you say so...."
"See ya later.."
"later.."

No comments:

Post a Comment