Wednesday, October 13, 2004

the solitary dummy

Admittedly, I can't help to think that I have been a dummy for a store's display.
I don't have something to be proud of so far. I even have no great GPA to show my family...!
True, I don't have anything to be proud..
I did trade my brain with a great social life and to be honest people can darely call me a stupid blond now [if it happened that i'm blond. thank's god, i'm not. yet.].
So what I'm trying to say is... I'm taking back my brain and throw away all the social life. I'm putting my self as far as I can, from all the people I know. No. That's not what I mean. I just wanna have my time. Alone. And thinking bout my life. Doing something that always be in mind. And I'm ready for all the side effects.
This is the time for me to step back into my old world. I'll be home and safe there.
Now, as a goodbye present, here are the last pictures I've uploaded. Enjoy.
[hmm, please make a copy of my only one photo when i was 5. if you have a chance.]





No comments:

Post a Comment