Friday, October 01, 2004

forgiveness

ehm ehm ehm..
attention please...

ATTENTIOOON PLEASEEEE!! [whoops]

dear Ms/Mr/Mrs Angry,
we live only once [what I believe], and this life is too short... so please forgive me for what I did wrong in the past [if ever happened so. but i doubt.] and let your self have some fun [yeah, that's the fun i refer] instead still keep all that worst memory and wait for a good time to murder me [haha don't take it serious. I do not wanna have someone who inspired by this post to do murder me. But if you're that crazy, please kill ... hmm hold on, does anyone have something to kill? let me know..]

As I remember, I am a very caring person. I even have no willing to kill any mosquito by my hands in this earth [sometimes its easier just to spray them with anti-mosquito]. Or ants [except they do bite me!].. Or an Orang-Utan! No... I harmed none.
So could I also have a peace of mind? Could you please stop bothering me?
It's just wasting your time, you know [or in case, you have plenty time to waste, think about mine. stop wasting my time. does it help?].
There's a lot of things to do to get a better mood. Sure, you can do.
Here's some hints from me :
  1. Go help other people...
  2. Smile for everything you think its funny [I think express your anger in that way is funny. really funny. makes me smile :) ]
  3. Try to forgive people. Forgive me if I am lazy. For I do look confuse always. For I dumped you. [did I?]
  4. Drink more Cola. It's Good :)

So, end up your anger! Now let me breathe... Err, you can try this either... Take a long breathe... more more more more.. then hold. Wait, I gotta pee.

PS : Exams start on Monday.. No post on those days.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Boy, you must change the faculty and study Theology, you will be the perfect pastor....

    ReplyDelete