Monday, December 27, 2004

n i g h t l i f e

So, it was my birthday.
What's fun to do?
Go to karaoke bar! So we booked one room.
Then Ms. Vera, Ms. Erny, Ms. Meggi, Mr. Jack, Ms. Dhelsy and I went to Karoaku
after a dinner at Pizza Hut. [Don't ask me where was Mr. Gusty]
Hmm did we order Pizza? I don't remember. But we were there for another stuff.
Then it was rain like hell. Some 15 minutes later we got the cabs.
Arrived at Karoaku, we were shock. No! But Vera and Erny [from surabaya] was [-you know, you shouldn't compare Jogja with any other city. Especially in night life things].
First hour in that room, we were shy. I was shy!
But with three glasses of Margarita, I was able to sing!
"Is this beer or just water? It's nothing!" my sister said.
Well, you sound drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment