Friday, December 31, 2004

a break trip.

Stressful.
Why?

At day one, I forgot to take my passport along with me!
I panicked for sure.

If you ever read the books of Mr Kiyosaki's, I belong to the group who always worry and have problem in trusting other people to do the business.
I just don't trust people. I want to do it correctly and in time.

And knowing that I left my passport at home drove me crazy. Anyway, thanks to Ve and Ian who helped me solving the problem, asking my sister to FedEx me my passport. [FedEx is much more cheaper than what it costs for me to get into a flight back home. I should not complain too much, should I?]

Ve then took me to somewhere I forgot the name to have lunch. Stupid right? How could I forget the name of the restaurant? Well, if I could not remember to take my passport along, how am I supposed to remember the name of the restaurant?
After that we moved to Ak.'sa.ra, a book store in Kemang to see that thing called homo[gen]. Well, they're wonderful. [The bookshop was so awesome! Can I be a part-timer there?]

Oh, I also had the chance to meet Candy bar. And his iPod mini. [Thanks God, I wasn't that patient. I love my old iPod more].
Another stressful thing is AirAsia. Delayed, delayed and delayed.

Now I must do something fun to cheer me up.

Gotta go. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment