Sunday, December 26, 2004

birthday boy

Ugh, I don't feel good today. Well, since yesterday.
Have fever. Dizzy. 39°C.
So, Christmas for me means lying on the bed.
But I had fun on Christmas eve.
Thanks to Mr Dony, Mr Victor, Mr Hendra, Ms Devi, Ms Celvi, and Mr Yanto who joined me doing a conference call on Christmas eve.
Oh, today - I am a Birthday boy whose plan to do lotta fun things. Watch Movie. Spoil my self with sweet cakes. Buy some CDs. Go with siblings and cousins to a karaoke bar. And more fun things to do.
And to make this possible, I changed my mind. I don't really like to meet doctor but the time is ticking. [I must prepare my self for the trip to Jakarta too!]
So I went to hospital!
Get 4 packs medicine. Rhinofed for Influenza. Romilar for Cough. Paracetamol for Fever. Spiramycin [Antibiotic]. Now you know what to buy when you know what's your problem.
I know I don't need Antibiotic for it's only fever. And since I do not like medicines, Rhinofed and Paracetamol are what I will consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment