Wednesday, December 22, 2004

a dont-get-case case

Ok, this is specially for you whose plan to buy a case for your HP stuff. Online.
Skip that mind if it's casesonline, you're going to deal with.
I am telling you this because I still don't get what I ordered [almost] last two months.
When I logged-in and tracked my order, it was shipping. And in a long time, I did again, it was returned!
To make this clear, I sent them an email. No reply I got.
Another an email. Nothing. Again, an email. Nothing.
Well, finally they did reply the fourth...
What makes me dissapointed...
No call. No case. Nothing.
[HP, you got a really cute partner in business!]
Another reason, maybe being an Indonesian is harder than what I though.
Some rejects our cards, some doesn't ship my order.
Oh, still they did charge me!
Service sucks, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment