Monday, September 27, 2004

the people.. and a cute kitty

Ehmm where should I start?
From a day before yesterday, lotta things happened...
First, got a mail from my senior high friend. I was a fool in love with her, she's my first love, I know. But it wasn't really smooth. I think it was an only-one-side love. I love her but wasn't that lucky to be loved in return. [She loved my stupid cousin!! Hahaha you were stupid I think. Both of you.]
So.. when I gotta moved to Jogja and start to live here, I tried to forget all that silly things in my past and she'd gone from my mind in my first year here. But lately, she found my web by accident and start to contact me. Yeah, we had lot to share. No. She had lot to share and asking me blablabla... Hmm sorry girl, I don't wanna change too often. I loved you once. But now you're belong to my past. So, just be my friend if you're lucky enough.
Then... yesterday. I met my former lover! God, why all the people from my past suddenly appear? Hmm I am not saying that I ain't pleased to meet them but.. its just too much. One person a day! What a horrible week then!
It happened when I was stepping out from the bookshop, we're almost hit each others. But then we took that session as hi! how's your life now? good? ok, gotta go. bye. moment. Hehehe don't judge us that we were acting like two robots do a chat. It's an old story anyway, why should I talk a lot , must be in our mind at that moment.
In the evening, got sms from Ian, a friend of Ve's. We then met and talked a lot. I also met his friends, Ines and Lili [both girls work for Gatra magazine. psst, it's fun to work for such magazine isn't it?].
Hmm I learnt a lot from the trio...!

Oh, btw... I went to the petshop this morning.
And there was a cute persia. Need 1.3 mio to have the kitty :))
I took some pictures, will post it soon.
[errr... a kitten as the birthday gift, is it a common thing?]