Saturday, September 11, 2004

huuuuuuuuuu.......

Fuck fuck fuck...
Really not my day, today.
Slept around 1 am so I'm still sleepy.. I woke up at 6 -this morning, but it's still cool and cozy and this body just need 5 more minutes on the bed. So what did I do? I turned off the alarm then closed my eyes. I wanna have my another 5 minutes. And so so... So I woke up at 7 am!
God, am I gonna miss 7.30am class?
No.. no. must be there. I then took quick shower.
Forgot to take that fucking accounting book with me, so when I arrived.. the prof just said to take out a paper then join the test!.. and I don't have my own book. How was I supposed to be happy with that open book test?

By the way, I just upload some pictures to the hosting web, and here's some of rabbits that always have their dinner in front of my place. They're my neighbour's.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    I promised not to teach and preach and not complain. So when I read how your life as a serious student looks like, I just can shut up.
    However, can't stop loving you.
    HB

    ReplyDelete