Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hahaha... Everybody please be calm.. This boy knows exactly how to survive. Everything is settled. Do they read my blog? Don't know, but I got my money back. Right when I need it! Gave my sister her money, and transfered some for the stuff I order. What a great day! Err, actually today ain't that perfect. I was queueing in a long long line, almost an hour standing! Just to transfer that money, and when it's my time (to be served) I can read their little tiny announcement sticker, that via atm, silver card holder can transfers limited up to 15mio! Gee, this legs are tired already for standing and must paid the transfer fee also, what a great time to see their damn announcement. Anyway, it's ok.. I am waiting for my stuff now. What's it? Keep guessing! Now, I'm at home and ripping the last cd I bought. Whoops, does it sound like I'd got no financial problem at all? Hehehe, I did buy but it was half price for I use my points. See? Everything is settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment