Saturday, September 25, 2004

my last windows mobile?

Gee, I was totally panic this morning.. when our accounting prof said that he'll give us a test right in 1 last hour.
I wasn't ready at all. Last night, I got lot things to do.
Installing all the must have softwares, drop some of mp3 files to the SD card -sure, movies also!, testing them, playing games and end it up with charging my rx3715.
Oops, haven't I told you that I bought that damn cute pocket pc already?
It arrived two days ago, in fact. Ugh, now I remember that I still can't connect it to my QD. Even until now I still can't!!!
Anyway, hands up now. Symbian handy just ain't right to be used as a modem for windows mobile. [or someone could gimme some hints?]
Hmm... back to accounting, do not think that I will fail. The test is just a "bark".
He just wanted to scary us and know how well we prepare our self as the mid test will start on October 4th.
I know I am not ready at all... [that's why, do not be shock if I won't post any, next month]
Too much playing around which make nonsense for I did mean before to study [and just study] with no gadgets in my mind.
Ooh, I still want to have clie TH55 european version :)) So keep me updated!
Then I may will choose what operating system I will use...

No comments:

Post a Comment