Friday, November 04, 2005

What now...

When did I meet my friends (they're kind of friends who share almost everything so far, those who play and learn and fight and cheat and mean since still 5 years old)?
Its been ages...

Now they're in Jogja.

Since the few last fasting days til now.
All in our plan is play playstations and cards, go to shopping malls and pools (both swim and balls), watch dvds, go to tourist places, sleep late, wake up late, try to postpone laundry time... All about having fun.



At first that's cool. Good to be a super lazy boy.
But later... Its just not my patern. I need to do some serious things too!
Some serious shopping... :)
Nah, I just need to get back to the real world... I need to do something.
Go to campus... Or learn something else instead give my brain days off.

But maybe I just need some changes.
Tomorrow the cafes, pubs, karaoke bars are open.
So... Who knows...

Back to campus or... Step into the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment