Thursday, November 24, 2005

04:15 p.m.

Finished Organizational Behavior (OB) class.
Rain cats and dogs.
Trapped in the hall.
No can go anywhere but toilet.

People are sitting. Laughing. Surfing the net with their notebooks. And their PDAs.
[I haven't brought my powerbook yet, to try the hotspot here... Mine will be too kinky...]

Pretty girls and boys with their thick glasses are reading their books.
Bored.

And the things I have to do, now seem like a whole lots heavy stuff which I barely think I can do on time.

Need to edit my OB paper.
Find a case and write an analysis for International Economics class.
Prepare for english presentation about terrorism (what a penalty!)
Do my Microsoft Excel homework and get ready for the test (I don't know why must be "Microsoft". No other things else on this earth?)

I am just about to mutiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment