Saturday, November 05, 2005

bad bad mood

God, this is really upside down!

So fucking mad...

I grew up in the east side of Indonesia where people talk loudly, rough and violent.

But...
I live in Jogja where people behave their selves, speak in a good way, without much noise...

Sometimes its so stressful when it happens that your friends whom grew up with you in that rural area are now spend their holiday in the place where you live...

Totally causes a bad bad mood!
I like to go out with them for some fun... But I don't think we can be a good room mate... I should die on the day five!
What I need now is an earplug. I need some quiet moments...

Hmmm but I might be a little bit overreacting because things don't go they way I plan. We plan.

We are supposed to go and have some fun at Hugos cafe tonight.
We were there.
But no letting us in.
Some of us were wearing sandals.
And no matter how bloody expensive the sandals are, they are just sandals.
They are not shoes.

Need to wear shoes to get in...
And now I am just lying in my bed.
Blogging.
They're playing soccer on tv.

Yeah I need an earplug.
Or a new iPod (since my sister uses my iPod, for hers is kaput) to use with my in-earphone.

For fuck sake, I am so gonna buy a nano or video!

No comments:

Post a Comment