Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Religion = obligation?

I grew up in a fundamentalist family.

I spent my 13 years in Catholic schools...
Playgroup, elementary school, junior and senior high school.

Currently, I am studying Economics at Duta Wacana Christian University (DWCU).

(I am not being fanatic...
I was sent to those Catholic school for they're the best in every aspect.
I chose to study at DWCU, well... apart from my failure, that I didn't make it to Gajah Mada University, DWCU is in the central part of the city...)

What happened?

I am Buddhist -now-... (if I have to have a religion).

I am not a Freudian. But I know that its true that good believers have neurosis. I meet few already...

I am more to Nietzsche since my first year in Jogja.
An existentialist, nihilist, but unlike him, I am not unavoidably atheist.

When you live in Indonesia, you gotta have a religion.
Don't ask me why!
Stupid thing which need some space on your ID card to show that you are not loveless?

So, Buddhism is just perfect as what I know is they don't pray to any god.

Safety catch?

No comments:

Post a Comment