Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pannekoeken

I think we all would agree that Pannekoeken is the Dutch word for Pancake. I grew up in the island that was colonized by the Dutch but I don't speak Dutch, so this is the least I could baten from this fact.

Unlike the American pancake, this one is a little bit like crêpe. Well, with this recipe you can make my favorite pannekoeken that is better than american pancake and French crêpe.

You will only need 200 ml of milk, 100 gram flour, 50 gram melted butter, and an egg.
Mix them all together until smooth, then ladle in the mixture. You should be able to make 8 beautiful delicious pannekoeken. Serve with Nutella, Melasse, fruit jam, or your favourite spread.
A hot earl grey tea with extra bergamot sounds good in this cold weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment