Thursday, March 02, 2006

secret meeting

I have no idea why I still be nervous everytime I stand in front of the class.
I've been doing this before. And a lot.
(standing there, have other students look at me) for i was grounded?
Nope.
I was kind of talk for points.

Like in high school, it's so good for students to be active and talk loud.
Make then sound smart (yeah, questionable).
And when teachers notice them, oh swear to Lucifer, they'll get good scores.
I was one of those stupid but talkactive in class.

Now, few years later, in this semester, it's like every week I have something that drags me to grasp attentions of morons in my class.
In two and half hours, with four friends, we will present decision making in total quality management.
And I am quite shaky, feel like go and do a lots of poo, as I have feeling that I am the biggest enemy that they'll destroy first for I've been a hell of pain for them when they presented their stuff.

To make me (my friends too, perhaps) feel good, we went to have things that would make us... feel good :D



I guess I just need to talk a lot this time.
Show them that I am a master of this case, though I sure will crap anythings in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment