Saturday, March 11, 2006

Let me cheat!

On monday, I need to submit a paper for Management Information system...
And I don't know what to write...
Well, some topics I have in mind, iPod and networking (you know hi-fi stuff)...
iPod as a secondary storage...
And Blackberry, telecommunications aplication.

But nooooo... I am too lazy to write it now
:D

Beside, Dony keeps me busy with his emails.
He's addicted to email now and God bless push email, I am eager to reply all emails sent to me...

So this time, let me cheat.
I will submit my old paper about product development which I wrote for Operational Management last semester.

:D

Wait... It's not a cheat.
I wrote that paper and the prof never said that the paper needs to be new and never submitted before...

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment